Oracle Certified Expert exams were the most difficult ones I’ve ever done in my life.
There are two reasons for that:
1. A lot of content to cover
2. Exams requires deep hands-on experience
To achieve the Oracle Database 12c Maximum Availability Certified Expert Certification, you must complete ALL three certifications below:
1. Oracle Database 12c Administrator Certified Professional
2. Oracle Certified Expert, Oracle Database 12c: RAC and Grid Infrastructure Administration
3. Oracle Certified Expert, Oracle Database 12c: Data Guard Administration
and yesterday I finally passed the Oracle 12c Data Guard exam.
What did I do to prepare for the exams ?
I read the training material twice.
I read a lot of information on the official documentation.
I’ve created a LAB to test all features and scenarios.
And of course, I’ve been working with both RAC and Data Guard for a long time.
I strongly agree with my Brazilian friend Alex Zaballa: stay away from brain-dumps !
You will fail the exam during this process (as I did) but you will get there !
Let’s celebrate 🙂